CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I ran errands today and these are the deals I found:

at Walgreens Campbell's pork and beans are .50 each, and after you complete your purchase it prints out a $1 off 4 cans so I did it several times because it kept printing it each time...I went to the one across from the hospital. And like mentioned in a different post I made $1 off of the toothpaste since it was free and got deoderant free.

at Target....If you purchase 4 particpating Fiber One products you get $5 gift card...the bars and cereal are 2.39 and I had coupons so afterwards it was about $1.60 for everything-can't beat that! You can go here to get coupons:
$1.35/1 Fiber One printable
$0.75/1 Fiber One Cereal printable
$1/2 Fiber One printable

if you are in need of cabinet knobs-they have a TON clearanced out from .74-.98 in the hardware department. They also have colgate toothbrushes for .97 and if you have $1 coupon it is free-better than doing extra bucks and register rewards!

Staples has great deals! This week you can get 500 sheets of copy paper for $1, free casio label maker (great gift!), photo paper for $1 all after easy saver rebates-I have done it before and it is very easy because it is through Staples not someone else and if you sign up for their club which is free, you get 10% back on the paper! You can submit the rebate online which makes it even easier!

Michael's has a ton of $1 scrapbooking stuff right when you walk in to the right on the end cap!

If you found any other great deals-let me know!!

No comments: