CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Limelight Theatre

Hey all,

I work at the Limelight Theatre in uptown St. Augustine. This season we will offer five Main Stage shows, four Studio shows and four children's shows. For our Main Stage and Studio shows, we have a preview night performance. Preview nights are always the Thursday before opening night. Previews are only $10, and they are a great way to check out a live show for an inexpensive price. Our Terrific Tuesdays are always the first Tuesday after opening weekend, and tickets on these Tuesdays are 2 for $25. Children's show ticket prices vary, and are usually a little less expensive than the regular season. Feel free to call the Limelight at 825-1164 and ask for me and I'd be happy to send you our schedule. We are a wonderful organization, and I'm so happy to work there. My favorite part of the job is the kids, and watching their faces when the magic of live theatre appears before their eyes. It's awesome. I invite you all to stop in, even if you can't make it to a show, I'd be happy to give you a tour and talk about the theatre.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Is there a website?? And what kids shows do they have?