CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

New Thrift Store!

I went to the St. Vincent DePaul Society Thrift Shop (19 Mcmillan Street) today-clothes are 1/2 price & movies & books-if you bring kids with you they get to pick out a free book! They also told me about a new thrift store called Alpha & Omega-it is on San Marco-if you are heading north it is right past Fort Menendez on the same side of the street-my kids were running around like crazy so I couldn't look much but it is a huge store that had everything very neat! I noticed kids clothes up to 5t was a $1 for the shirts-but they had ton!

1 comment:

Lucky Day said...

The Alpha Omega Thrift Store has different sale days. Monday is a day when most children's clothes are $1. Wednesday, woman's items are 1/2 off etc... It is posted on the front glass of the store.