CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

New Thrift Store!

I went to the St. Vincent DePaul Society Thrift Shop (19 Mcmillan Street) today-clothes are 1/2 price & movies & books-if you bring kids with you they get to pick out a free book! They also told me about a new thrift store called Alpha & Omega-it is on San Marco-if you are heading north it is right past Fort Menendez on the same side of the street-my kids were running around like crazy so I couldn't look much but it is a huge store that had everything very neat! I noticed kids clothes up to 5t was a $1 for the shirts-but they had ton!

2 comments:

Lucky Day said...

The Alpha Omega Thrift Store has different sale days. Monday is a day when most children's clothes are $1. Wednesday, woman's items are 1/2 off etc... It is posted on the front glass of the store.

Megan Valish said...

I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
through so many Entertainment sites. Thanks for sharing
Pepperfry Coupons
Paytm Mall Coupons
MMT Flight Offers
Nykaa Coupons