CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Advance Auto Parts

My friend told me that if you have a check engine light on in your car, just stop by here and they hook up the machine and tell you what is wrong for free! They won't turn off your light, but at least you know what is wrong without waiting forever at a car mechanic shop especially when they are closed early on a Saturday! I tried it today and it was very quick and simple! Very good thing to know I thought...(Thanks Michelle)!

And the Good Year next to Ross in Cobblestone price matches...I brought in a coupon for a free oil change the other day and they even matched that! I got my tires from there (cheapest) and they price matched the lifetime rotation and balance from Walmart since it is cheaper there. It is more convenient cuz you can shop at Ross while you wait!

No comments: