CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It never hurts to ask!

I have a Price Pfister faucet and the soap dispenser broke and the sprayer is getting stuck when I use it and I called the company today and they are sending a replacement for free! I was so glad I called!

I also learned with our Radio Flyer wagon...the wheel was broke, and instead of buying a new wagon, all I had to do was call Radio Flyer and buy a replacement for I think it was $7!

And we have the Leap Frog Fridge Alphabet thing, and my son had thrown away some letters and they were only $1 a piece and no shipping fee through Leap Frog!

I also have a porcelain sink and it had scratches on it (I thought) so I called Kohler (name brand of the sink) to see how much it would cost to buy touch up paint or something and they sent me a free sample of this cleaner which cleans off the "scuff marks." Unless you can feel the scratch then it isn't a scratch!

So it never hurts to call the manufacturer!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good to know. I have been doing that more and more lately too. It really does pay to hang on to your owner's manual OR I guess you can always look it up on line. I have a file of all of my owner's manuals...I've started stapling the receipt to stuff too.