CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Coupon Mom

I finally took the time to watch her video and read her free book thing and I was surprised how much I learned! It seems smart to get at least 2 papers every Sunday...I pay around $1.50 I think for one paper (I only get Sundays). That way you have double the coupons! I even read some mom's get 10 papers! One for each member of the family!

And save all the coupons because each week she sends an email if you sign up for the newsletter telling you the things that are cheap and what week and which circular (Ex. smart source, redplum, P&G) the coupon was in. That way you don't buy things unless they are on sale and save even more. A lot of times you can make money with the coupons that you normally wouldn't cut out when Walgreen's or CVS has things for free. If you haven't took time already to look at her website...do- it will save you tons!

And on the website...www.mommysavesbig.com you can type in any product or store coupon you are looking for and most likely find a coupon for it.

Coupon's Mom website is: http://www.couponmom.com

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is awesome! Thanks for the tips. I will for sure keep that link...probably on my blog.