CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Coupon Policy at Publix

Today was the first day I had a problem using coupons at Publix (new cashier!), but I talked to the manager and she said they do not get reimbursed back for the register rewards from Walgreens and that you can use them, but only 1 competitor coupon per transaction...I asked for a written coupon policy and she said that don't have one and I have had managers use more than one competitor coupon before when they have checked me out...so they may all say something different but wanted you to be aware! She said you can use a competitor, manufacturer and publix coupon on the same item...that has not changed.

Publix doesn't have much on sale this week...

You can go here to view the deals and coupon matchups or view their ad at http://www.publix.com

And there are a couple of community garage sales this weekend-go here to view them!

No comments: