CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

If you are new to this blog...here are some things you will find...

On the left side, you will find coupon websites, easy money saving tips, helpful websites, links to get free stuff or samples, fun websites for kids, the temple schedule and food storage websites. You will also find the explanation of CVS's extracare program under helpful links-CVS is great-I have made/saved tons and got lots of free stuff!

On the right side, you will find helpful things about St Augustine...cheap places to shop, websites, cheap gift certificates (from the St. Augustine Record) and FREE/cheap things to do around here...by the way there is a De Leon Pizza $10 gift certificate for $5 on there right now, I just bought a few-you pick it free at the Record in the lobby or have it shipped which costs $3-this is the first time I have bought anything from their store but it is a great deal for me since we go every Wednesday ($1 slice night). It is located in the Ponce Mall but will be moving to the new movie theatre in July...

In the middle are random posts about deals or helpful information! And I try to go back and delete old posts that way it isn't too cluttered and everything that is posted is helpful!

It takes a lot of time to get the hang of things-but it is way worth it-the last thing that I saved a lot was at Publix-my grocery bill was about $110 and I walked out of there spending about $37 after all my coupons and I even got a huggies box of diapers, bag of pullups, wipes, and TONS of food so it really pays off!

No comments: