CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Deals I found today!

These are the deals I found today:

At Walgreens Good Nights Boxers were marked down to 2.89 and I used my $1.50 coupon so what a deal! And they had huggies supreme refill pack marked down to 2.19 and had a coupon for $1 off so another great deal...sorry they only had 1 left of the wipes and I grabbed the last 3 diapers...the price wasn't marked right at the Walgreens on US 1 but it rang up that cheap...there is one over on the island, so not sure if they have the same deals or not. I also used my RR (register rewards) at Publix today with no problem...I made $1 off the deoderant they had on sale at Walgreens.

At Wal-Mart I used my Kraft BBQ coupons and got 4 free bottles...so print out that coupons if you haven't already! And I also got 3 Johnson Buddies Soap Bar free too. The coupons you get for $1 off any Johnson & Johnson product you can use on those...I love them-they keep my kids smelling good! And the Huggies Bath & Body Coupons you get, you can use those on wipes...it worked tonite at Target-I got the trial size ones for $1 which ended up being free minus the tax!

No comments: