CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Publix Shopping Trip!


I did great today...my total bill before coupons was $69.41 and after all my coupons I spent $25.81!! Yeah I looked like a mad woman with all my coupons but it saved me a ton! My total savings at Publix was $83.09! A lot of people don't shop at Publix thinking it is more expensive but I love it and save a ton! I buy in bulk at Wal-mart and buy stuff there I know that normally doesn't go on sale and I don't have to go to Wal-mart but every 3 weeks and that is just because I usually have to get something besides food! For $25 today I got 2 electrosal dish detergents, 6 packages of cascadian farms bars, 2 boxes of back to nature honey graham sticks, 3 packages of Publix frozen yogurt, a roast, a pork roast, 10 jars of Earth's Best baby food, 2 packages of shick quattro razor refills (which were free, I had Target coupons and manufacturer coupons and a rain check from last week, actually made profit), 2 packages of 100 calorie snack box (which were free with target coupon and manufacturer coupon, I had a rain check from last week), 2 lbs baby cut carrots, 2 packages of soft taco wraps, bananas and I think that is it! I am very lucky to have a VERY GOOD little girl to shop with! Publix's car grocery cart, free cookie and free balloon helps but she is such a great little shopper!

I went to Walgreens today and they have a booklet on their counter and their cosmetic counter with good coupons, 1 being for .15 prints which expire 6/30/09 so that is good to have-I had to get a rain check this week because our photo machine was down but that doesn't expire so that coupon find was great! Walgreens has a lot of food on clearance also-it was pretty cleaned out-but I got a few things to put up for food storage-like sardines for .30 that expire 2013...yummy!! They also had "beauty" stuff on clearance pretty cheap...soaps, body wash, lotion, sanitizer...make a great gift! And they wouldn't let me use the $2 coupon for the diapers because it says not valid with any other offer and it would scan so I didn't get any great deals there this week!

I went to CVS and did the glucose meter which I think is great to have handy in case of emergencies and made $5! Very easy money maker this week!

That was all I found this week! Oh yeah if you haven't done KFC yet-you still have until the 19th but make sure you fill out the form and give them your coupon so they can mail it and you can save a stamp!

Anyone else find any other great deals? Post a comment or send me an email!

No comments: