CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

I think I found my new fav place to shop!!

St. Vincent DePaul Society Thrift Shop (19 Mcmillan Street) has all clothes 50% off! And books, music, movies, DVD's! I would definitely stop in. It is a HUGE thrift store and a lot cleaner than Betty Griffin-most kid's clothes were hung up so no digging! I spent $6.50 and got a nice brand new tie for my son, cute scarf (for dress up), 3 tutu's/skirts (for dress up), 2 shirts for me, 2 tshirts for the kids, and a pair of shoes for the baby-I thought I did great cuz it was all super nice stuff! This one lady had a cart full of kid's clothes-but there is plenty left so hurry in-he said they just started the 50% off and it will probably last a month...

You will see it on the right hand side heading US1 north...across from Tropical Auto (I think is the name?)

No comments: