CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

STAPLES!

If you are planning on making a Staples trip to get the freebies I would definitely recommend calling ahead to make sure they have the items in...they had plenty of the .01 notebooks (which you can price match at Wal-Mart), and highlighters but no pencil sharpener or label maker. They usually don't run out before today and with me getting to kids out with 1 potty training and getting dirty looks from sitting her on the potty in the back of my car I wasn't too happy going in with nothing left!! But he said they get a lot of trucks in during the week (and they just had got one in but hadn't unloaded it yet), so there may be some in later today but def call first....it's a great deal-(FREE!) and the easy saver rebates are SO EASY!

810-2091 is the number for the St Augustine one.

2 comments:

jordanandlace said...

I was so excited about the label maker and by the time I got there it was gone too! A nice employee said that they got a truck into and he checked for me to see if there were any on it and he said that was all they would be getting. But maybe they'll get some later this week!

jordanandlace said...

I just ordered the label maker online and then had it shipped to the store for pickup for free. You can do the rebate right after you checkout. It was super easy!