CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Walmart Toy Sale

I just got back from Walmart and they had some good deals on toys. I think they've been marked down since last week. Good deals I saw was crayola chalk 52 sticks for $2, lots of bubble and swimming stuff, great baby/toddler toys, a baby alive doll for like $10, and some nerf stuff. I think after this sale and target's toy sale my christmas shopping is done!

Thanks Lacey! I also went earlier this afternoon and found lots of great stuff-but most of it I grabbed the last one...but they still have TONS of outside stuff...saw bubble lawn mower for $7, spinning zebra for $15 (there were 2 left), slip n slide for $4 and tons of pools/sprinkler things-Wal-Mart does this toy sale twice a year...now and after Christmas...so stock up now!

Publix has Autumn Grain Bread for 1.49....and I noticed today Wal-Mart is increasing their prices on food items so I would stock up now before they get any higher! I use to buy my canned beans for about .58 earlier this year and now they are up to .76!

Sorry for the lack of posting-my little girl is turning 2 tomorrow and been getting ready for her party! If you find any good deals or anything of interest please email me and let me know!

No comments: