CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

August Portrait Specials at Sears & Other Portrait Deals!

August Event Calendar

Go here for more details!

I didn't realize this until I finally noticed it on my picture envelope but if you have taken pictures at JC Penny or Target, you can do a survey and get $3 off your next portrait purchase (they use the same photo company) this is great when you have a coupon for a $7.99 package which makes it a $5 package! Go here or here if you don't have your envelope anymore.

And Portrait Innovations is great-a whole package for $9.95 and you get your package within 30 minutes! They are located at the town center-their link is on the left hand side...they are great!

And don't forget you get a free photo package for a baby up to 3 months-no fee and free birthday package (I think they charge $4.95 processing fee even though they didn't charge me last year for my son) at Olan Mills!

No comments: