CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Great Deal on Photo Books at CVS


The 6x8 photo books are on sale 7.99 and you get 7.99 extra bucks back. In the ad it says the limit is 1 but I saw on some blogs that it is really 5. I went to CVS tonight and made 4 each time I got extra bucks back, so each one was free!! A few things to know before you go. You have to make it in the store (so don't take the kids!) They are 10 pages and they are only 1 sided pages. These books aren't as nice as some that I've made on snapfish but for free they are great! I made one book for us, one for each of the grandparents for Christmas and I took pictures of all of the artwork little Jordan brought home from school and made that into a book for him. I would definately take advantage of this deal!

No comments: