CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free Diapers and $10!


Have you heard of a company called Arquest?
Well, if not Arquest has diaper studies available on a regular basis. If you qualify for one of their diaper studies you could snag FREE diapers and even a check for your participation!

I saw this on It's Hip 2 Save's Website and called and ended up getting a call back today-I was surprised! She told me she was sending me 3 packages of size 1 diapers and when I complete the survey's I get a $10 check-whoo hoo! She said they still need some more people to do studies on size 1 diapers for girls and size 1 diapers for boys-so if you have any kids in that size-I would definitely call!

1-888-342-7372 ext 646 for girls (Joyce) or ext 634 for boys (Sheila)

No comments: