CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have mentioned this before but wanted to bring it up again! I called Arnold's Bread recently and Nature's Pride to ask for coupons...Nature's Pride sent me a coupon for a FREE loaf of bread! And Arnold's sent me 2 $1 off coupons (you can call once a year to get those)...these go BOGO a lot!

But I recommend when you are making dinner (I love multitasking!) or have some free time Call the 1-800 numbers on the back of the products you use the most and ask to be placed on their coupon mailing list!

If you want to call to get coupons for the bread here are the numbers!

Nature's Pride: 1-800-483-7253
Arnold's: 800-984-0989

And also if you have a product that is bad or something wrong with it-do not just throw it away-call the 1-800 number on the package and they will send you replacement coupons! I have had yogurt be bad, a lean pocket not in a wrapper (weird!), and tons other stuff and they always send me replacement coupons plus extra coupons!

Some other tips I have learned recently: You can freeze cooked brownies! I had no idea and tried it and it tastes the same! And freeze homemade cookie dough-I just did this and again turned out the same and it was great to just pull out the freezer and put in oven instead of having to make a mess making them (I've frozed store bought cookie dough a lot, but just didn't know you could freeze homemade kind)! I'm sure this is probably old news to most of you but I am sure there are some out there who didn't know (like me!!)

No comments: