CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

I wanted to post this again since there may be some new people who didn't see it before!

New to finding good deals? I came up with this list of how much I pay for basic necessities/toiletries-I STOCK UP when I see them on sale which I highly recommend-I know I have paper towels for at least a year! So yes it is hard for me when I see a good deal on them and pass it up since I love finding good deals, but I don't have anywhere else to store them-I don't even clip the coupon so I don't have the temptation! But it is so nice to not run out of anything and have to go buy stuff at full price which adds up over time! Prices are just rising too so if you see these things for the price I listed or less...STOCK UP!

TP-no more than .25 for a regular roll (I usually pay anywhere between .12 and .20-this is Quilted Northern, Charmin, Angel Soft, and Scott brand)

Paper Towels-.60 or less each (this is name brand like Brawny, Bounty or Viva)

Napkins-less than .01 each

Toothbrushes-get free

Toothpaste-get free

Razors-get free

Deoderant-get free

Shaving cream-get free or $1 from Dollar Store (bigger can than Wal-Mart's $1 can)

Diapers-no more than .10 each (this is Huggies or Pampers Brand)

Shampoo/Conditioner-get free (this is Loreal Vive, Fructis, Tresemme)

Hairspray/Gel-get free (Fructis Brand)

Body Wash-get free (All random brands)

Laundry Detergent-I usually don't pay more then $2-$3 for a regular size (This is Purex, All, and Tide)

Cleaners-we don't buy anymore and use lemon juice/water or vinegar to clean/sanitize which saves a TON-I clean everything with it....go here for solution (Although I do still buy my magic erasers to clean tough stuff and I buy the Wal-Mart brand and use them over until they are falling apart!). You can even use vinegar as a substitute for fabric softener.

Do you find stuff cheaper or is there anything else I missed-please share!!

No comments: