CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some things you may not have known!

I made a short list of some things you may have not known-I was very excited when I have learned these in the past so thought I'd share-please email me at rtdanson@gmail.com or post a comment if you have any!!

1.) Curl your eyelashes with the eyelash curler BEFORE you put on your mascara-I just learned this and it really works!!

2.) Domino brand sugar NEVER expires-the 5 lb bags go on sale a lot for 1.99 lb at Publix or even at Walgreens and if you have a coupon a great deal! Cheaper than the cannery!

3.) You can freeze cookie dough & cooked brownies. Or even banana bread-my cousin taught me to wrap them in individual pieces in sandwich bags (the folding kind) and then put all in a large freezer bag and grab it out of the freezer, put it in the kid's lunches and it is thawed out by lunch!

4.) You can shred cheese in a food processor put it in a freezer bag and freeze it so it's ready to go when you make a recipe that calls for it! This was such a huge help for me!

5.) Peanut butter kiss cookies can be SO EASY to make! Simple 1-2-3 recipe-1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 egg! These turn out great!!

More to come...

No comments: