CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ross is now opened until 11pm! I has so much fun shopping in my favorite store tonite until 11! I was the only shopper in the store which was so nice! Shopping, Ross, no kids, quietness, needless to say I was in heaven! But my point is, is that there was a lot marked down especially in the toy section. I found lots of things & would have bought more if I didn't already have a closet full of toys!

But since I was the only one there I talked to the manager & she said they get trucks in Mon-Fri & that they do markdowns daily but at the end of the month the whole store is gone through to do markdowns if any were missed. They had just done the toys yesterday she said-wish I would have went then!

But if you need a break after the kids go to bed then head on over to Ross! Marshall's & TJ Maxx is probably opened that late now too!

No comments: