CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some deals!

So here are some deals I saw today-if you saw someone running (literally) in & out of stores today that was me! I was running so behind! But Target has their Christmas stuff 75% off now-don't forget about wrapping paper-there are some kinds that aren't Christmas that can be used to wrap bday gifts-like I got a huge roll of Disney Princess wrapping paper for .74! Their toys are still 30% off but that should change soon! In the Dollar Spot they have stuff marked down 50% off & there were Rayovac batteries which were .50-pair it with the $1 off coupon and get .50 overage!

Winn-Dixie had books 50% off again in the front of the store (the one on US 1 South).

I didn't make it to Wal-Mart so if there are any other deals let me know!!

No comments: