CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Target has the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit on a price cut for just $12.09! Plus, there’s a high value manufacturer printable coupon and Target coupon to combine with this sale price!

Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner $12.09
Use the $7/1 coupon from here
Plus, use the Target coupon from the 11/15SS –which will get you a FREE $5 Target gift card after your Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner purchase (regional coupon)
Pay $5.09
Then get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost ONLY $0.09!

Thanks It's Hip 2 Save for posting this deal-I went in & did it today twice (in same transaction-& it gave me 2 $5 off gift cards) & there is also $1.50 off 2 that was a Target coupon that they also used so I got 2 for totally FREE (plus a little overage)-yay!! You can print 2 $7 off coupons per computer & I had 2 inserts from that week so I had 2 $5 FREE Target gift card coupons). Hope this makes sense! I wouldn't pass this deal up! My mom says these work & if they don't they guarantee you will like it or they will refund your money back! Go here for more details!

*UPDATE looks like the guarantee expires tomorrow-maybe they will extend it?


No comments: