CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

As a lot of you know me & my hubby are switching roles & I am going to be working full time very soon-in about a week! We are very excited about this new adventure & very excited that 2 of our children are going to be where I work (I am going to be a school nurse at their school)! So I know a lot of you work full time as well so this will be a whole new ballgame for me getting all the deals! Luckily I have such a HUGE stockpile of the free things from CVS & Walgreens I can take a break from there! But I finally figured out how to sign up for daily emails from 2 of my favorite sites so thought I'd share-this saves me a lot more time than checking them throughout the day-I do still check hip2save.com through the day but the others I just read the email when I get it.

Iheartpublix.com is on the top there is a heart with an envelope on it-you click on it & will get an email confirming your subscription-simple! I love this website because it is all about publix & I always check it before I go on my publix trip to see if there are any other deals out there!

Whosaidnothinginlifeisfree.com is another great one-she posts the deals sometimes sooner than hip2save.com does & she is located in Orlando-if you scroll down it is on the left hand side to sign up for hers.

Those are the only 2 I follow regularly besides hip2save.com. I check southernsavers.com only for the publix ad just to double check to see if iheartpublix.com missed anything but I do sign up for her emails as well & glance at them.

I just found about this one tonite but I know a lot of you in her area follow my blog so check out her site-I think she just started it http://frugaljacksonvillemom.com/

I probably won't be posting that often but please email if you find any great deals & I will post them for you!!

1 comment:

Judi Wampler said...

sorry to hear you won't be blogging as much. hope you enjoy your new job! feel free to refer people to my website as well. www.staugustinesavers.blogspot.com

Good luck in your new job!