CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free Shipping at Disney Store thru Monday with code FREESHIP!

I got the email this morning & am bummed I didn't read it sooner so I could have got more stuff! But I am super excited about what I got! We did the Give a Day, Get a Day to get free tickets to go to Disney World & that is what my son wanted for his birthday this year so it worked out for me to not do a party & get free tickets & yes u can call me a dork but I wanted us all to get matching mickey mouse shirts for our first Disney World trip together so I was super excited to find them for so cheap!! Code is FREESHIP if you see anything u want!

This cute Vee-neck Mickey Mouse t-shirt sparkles -- just like Mickey's personality -- and lists just a few of the things we love about him: he's original, bold, classic, clever, cool, happy and now, ever so stylish! Glittering Personality Mickey Mouse Tee for Women

Item # 102169-XS

Size : XS

$5.99

Remove

Price: $5.99

Always demand the best in our ''Authentic'' Ringer Mickey Mouse Tee for Men. ''Established in 1928'' -- the classic style, comfort and fit make this Mickey tee timeless. ''Authentic'' Ringer Mickey Mouse Tee for Men

Item # 102945-XXL

Size : XXL

$5.99

Remove

Price: $5.99

Time for fun with our ''Woosh'' Mickey Mouse Tee. Speeding across your shirt, our most famous mouse makes a bold entrance on our soft tee complete with a distressed art Mickey. ''Woosh'' Mickey Mouse Tee for Boys

Item # 102994-S

Size : S

$4.99

Remove

Price: $4.99

No comments: