CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Publix Trip!

I got lots of great deals at Publix today-I used 55 coupons & unfortunately had a rude cashier-there was only 1 to choose from or I wouldn't have gone to her (I look for happy faces!!)-she argued with me several times how to hand her coupons & very rudely told me that she was a grown up & knew how to scan coupons (well she is working at Publix so I sure hope she is a grown up & knows how to scan coupons!!) & many more things-yes I called the store manager right when I got home & complained-rude people do not need to be working at Publix...where shopping is suppose to be a pleasure!! I didn't want to complain but she had me all worked up!

Here are a few of my deals I scored!

Power of Fruit All-Fruit Bars, Assorted Varieties, 10.5oz box BOGO $3.39
-$1/1 Power of Fruit (zip 34986)
-$1/1 Power of Fruit
(you can print 4 coupons using both links-so makes them .70 each! I was excited about these-they are great for on the go or if you are all out of fruit!)

Cascadian Farm Granola, 13.25-17 oz., or Granola Bars, 6.2-7.4 oz., at $3.99 ($1.99)
-$1 off Cascadian Farm Granola Bars Earth Fare coupon printable (makes it 99¢)
-$1 off any Cascadian Farm product (register) printable
(I LOVE these bars & they have new kid ones out now!)

Sprout Organic Baby Food, 3.5 oz., at 99¢ (49¢)
B1G1 Free Sprout Baby Food Publix Smart Savings Booklet
(this makes it totally free-yay!)

Yoplait Go-Gurt Portable Yogurt, 8 pk. 2.25 or 2.5 oz. tube, at $2.69($1.34)
-$1/1 Yoplait Go-Gurt printable (makes it 34¢)

Stouffer’s Family Size Entrees $3.99
-$2/1 Stouffer’s Family Size (register) printable (makes it $1.99)
-$2 off all Stouffer’s Family Size Recipes & 40oz Mac n Cheese Food Lion printable
(these are totally free-whoo hoo! the lasagna is good & this grandma's one that is chicken & rice-very yummy!)

I also got green beans, zucchinni, tomatos & eggplant that is on sale this week-I am making a recipe tonite with it all & making homemade pizza tomorrow night with it-you have to learn how to plan your meals around with what is on sale!

Thanks southernsavers.com for coupon matchups!