CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Incredible Deal at Kohls

Right now through 7/24, when you buy anything at Kohls, you will get a $10 Kohls cash for kids clothing good July 25-31.

I went today and did 3 transactions, each of them I got the total just over $20, used my $10/20 sticker coupon from the paper, paid just over $10 and got a $10 Kohls cash for later!!!

Now that is what I call a deal!!!!

Update: I just found out that this is only going on in 3 states (FL, GA and one other???)

I can't verify this but if you live close you may want to see! Thanks Who Said Nothing in Life Is Free.com!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Tabitha - What Kohl's did you go to? I called the one on Old St. Aug Rd. to see if they were participating and they said they weren't! Or did I get an uninformed person on the phone when I called?