CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Free Backpack at Staples!

I know a lot of you may be excited about the free backpack at Staples this week & I was too until I realized that it was a gift card & not a rebate check. If you normally shop at Staples then it's a good deal-but I normally don't except for the cheap paper so it would take me forever to use up a gift card & I wouldn't want to take the chance of losing it! You can get backpacks for pretty cheap anyhow especially after school starts so you can get one for the following year-they go real cheap on clearance at Ross & Marshall's-I got lucky this year & found one for my son for $1 at a consignment store & got my daughter a princess one at Walmart.com with free shipping to my home for $10! Staples did have great laptop shoulder bags that were free so if you shop at Staples then it's a great deal! I just wanted to give my little two sense! I know I use to run & get every deal when I first started out & didn't realize that sometimes it just wasn't that great of a deal!

But the paper is a .01 again this week-the easy saver rebate is SO EASY!!

No comments: