CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

CVS


CVS has free soyjoys next week-Yum! A lot of people don't like these-but my family eats them-the pink wrapper ones are the best-you can make $1 profit if you go here to print a coupon (have to purchase 5).

There is a limit of 5 deals per household...so deal scenario:

1st transaction: Buy 8 bars-use $1 coupon-pay $7 out of pocket (unless have extra bucks).
2nd transaction: Buy 8 bars-use $1 coupon (will need to get something else for $1) and give $8 EB=FREE
Then you are left with $8 extra buck-which I wouldn't prefer because I have a hard time spending that much!

So I would do 5 different transactions-yeah a pain for the cashier-but some are really nice and don't mind-If there is a line behind me I let them go first and wait...

So 1st transaction: Buy 4 bars-pay $4 out of pocket (unless you have EB to spend)
2nd transaction: Buy 4 bars use $4 EB=FREE
3rd transaction: Buy 4 bars use $4 EB=FREE

Get the idea!! I would do it 2 more times and then be left over with $4 EB and have 20 soy joy bars so even if you don't use the $4 EB you still got a great deal at .20 a bar...Even if you don't like these they are good to put up for food storage! And if they are all out of the flavor you want get a raincheck!

No comments: