CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Deals of the week

There probably won't be many posts this week since I am going to be having a new baby, but hopefully I'll get back to posting soon....In the meantime if you find any great deals email me and let me know so I can post them! These are the best deals I saw this week in the paper:

CVS-
24 pack drinking water 2.99
CVS brand diapers, sandwich bags, gold emblem nuts BOGO

Walgreens-
Van Camp's Pork & Beans 2 for $1 (this is a coupon in the ad so you can bring it to Publix to save a trip to Walgreens because they will price match it). There was a .30 off 3 in the SS insert

Kmart-
Take an additional 40% off clearance apparel (Sale ends July 6)
Beach towels 50% off (2.99)

Target-
Edy's icecream 2.33 each ($1 coupon from Target here) Makes 1.33 each
Market Pantry 24 pack water $3

No comments: