CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I keep forgetting to post the great deal at Food Lion this week! You can get 6 double rolls (which makes 12 regular rolls) of Quilted Northern toilet paper for 1.27 (after taxes) if you have the $1 coupon from the 4/26 RP insert-great deal! That is .12 a roll! I only had 1 coupon but luckily they were all out so I got a raincheck that I will save until I get more coupons but still a great deal without coupon-they are 4.29 each and BOGO and you just have to buy 1 to get the deal (which will be 1/2 off). I usually don't pay more than .25 for a regular size roll of toilet paper...and I don't pay more than .50 a roll for paper towels.

Winn-Dixie has Arnold's bread BOGO (you can call them and they send out coupons once a year), and Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta is BOGO and there is $1 coupon from the 4/5 SS insert which would make them around .15 a box if you have 2 coupons!

No comments: