CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got lucky shopping tonite! Went to CVS-scanned my card got a $5 off a $30 purchase, and $10 off a $50 purchase (which I will use at Publix!)...made the $6 profit from the sunglass cords then went to Publix and my total was $54 before my coupons and after all coupons spent $20! Then went to Food Lion and used my $2 produce coupon, got a great deal on chicken and one of the workers was passing out $5 off $25 purchase that doesn't expire until the end of August and the cashier gave me free rolls and free soda and the printer printed out a $3 off a $30 purchase...I guess there was a huge grand opening yesterday where lots of free stuff was given out and even shopping sprees...Did anyone know about this? I wish I had!

Good deals at Pubilx:
Fiber One Yogurt/Yoplait yogurt BOGO-.50 after coupons for both here and here
Ricotta Cheese (32 oz) $3
Nature's Pride Bread (my favorite!) BOGO
Perdue Chicken Nuggets (my kids love these) BOGO-$1 coupons in SS 6/14 makes $2 for both packages

No comments: