CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Simple Toe-rific Toe Rings!

If you host a party, you will get 10 percent of the sales in jewelry for yourself. I believe I am the only one doing them in St. Augustine. I offer several different styles and have to fit them to your toes. They are available in Sterling Silver and Gold-Filled. I also am at the Nocatee Farmers Market the 3rd Saturday of each month. (That is also a very nice farmers market to tell people about if they don’t already know about it). I usually have my rings with me also at my day job at Lighthouse Interiors, 304 Anastasia Blvd., across from Stewarts Market. Also, if anyone is in the market for a slipcovered sofa (better and cheaper than Pottery Barn’s) we have those also with over 400 fabrics to choose from!!! They have a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10 years on the cushions and are made in North Carolina. Some of the fabrics are machine washable with bleach!! Great for people with kids.

Judi Wampler

Simply Toe-rific Toe Rings

904-540-5225 cell

904-824-1815 work

No comments: