CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This is a post from someone...email her at wampler1@bellsouth.net if you are interested in the makeup...

Another good site which I always buy certain things from is www.cosmesticcop.com . Her name is Paula Begoun and she has an article in the Sunday paper every week about makeup. She makes her own line and it is very inexpensive. I buy the blush, and sunscreen lotion/moisturizer. It is a 6 oz. tube and sells for about $15. I wear it everyday under my makeup. I am going to get the AHA/BHA products next for exfoliating your skin. I tried to get a group of people together to place an order for $250. If you place an order for $250, you would get future orders at 40% off retail with a minimum purchase of $100. Wouldn’t it be nice to get a group of girls together to place an order a couple times a year? She also wrote several books called “Don’t Go To The Cosmetic Counter Without Me”. Her products are fully guaranteed and are very reasonable and large quantity tubes.

Was up in Jax today. Anyone looking for a good middle eastern food store should go to the one on SR 13 near Baymeadows Rd. I bought FRESH pita bread for $1.85 and the ingredients to make homemade hummus. YUM YUM!! After I make my Publix run tonight, I will make some. I have a recipe from an old Lebanese woman that is fantastic!

No comments: