CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trial Size Freebies!

Go here to print out a $1 off Nexcare bandages coupon and at Target they are a $1 in the trial sizes so FREE! (Thanks It's Hip 2 Save!)

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion is also free at Target (costs .97 each) in the trial sizes if you have $1.25 coupon from 5/17 RP...(Thanks It's Hip 2 Save!)

I had a hard time last time I tried to get trial sizes for free at Target but wasn't in the mood to argue with the cashier so just brought up the coupons to the customer service desk and they gave me the money back for the coupons!

But other things I have got for free in trial sizes-at CVS the Schick disposable razors are free after coupons (they were .97 and I had a $2 coupon and it went through so $1 overage!), Hefty one zip travel bags are .97 and there is a $1 coupon so those are free at CVS, I've got Johnson's First Aid Kits free, travel size huggies wipes for free (there are coupons for $1 off Huggies Bath & Body Product that I get in the mail), Dove facial wipes free ($1 coupons for Dove face wash product)....and tons more-just scope out your trial size aisles at the stores and you'll be surprised what you get for free....as long as the coupon doesn't say "exclude trial sizes" you can use the coupon! And of course I love to get my Johnson Buddies Soap for free (after $1 coupon for Johnson & Johnson product). They are .97 at Walmart & Target.

Thanks Charlotte for pointing that out!

No comments: