CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 20, 2009

FREE $10 Shutterfly Credit!


Wow! Here is yet another awesome Shutterfly deal! Go on over here and register for the Parenting.com Baby and Child model search. Just for doing so, you'll get a $10 Shutterfly credit to use on future purchases! Make sure to check the box at the bottom of the registration form that states "Yes, I want to receive future special offers from Shutterfly via email and save $10 off my order at Shutterfly.com. New members also get 50 Free prints!".

The $10 credit will be added to your account and should show up under "My special offers & discounts". This credit also doesn't expire until November 15th, 2010! Wa--hoo! Also, the Shutterfly photo mugs are priced at $13.99, so only $3.99 after the $10 credit. They have mouse pads priced at just $7.99 and other inexpensive photo gifts too!

Thanks It's Hip 2 Save!

I personally am very excited about this deal since I already have a $14 credit in my account-can't wait to use it!

No comments: