CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just in case if you haven't done this deal yet & rather have mozzarella instead! & def a better moneymaker! By the way-There are $1 off Philadelphia Cream Cheese peelies next to it (at the new Publix on SR 16)-they are on sale for I think $1.29 this week-but they go on sale for $1 a lot so I would grab the coupon & save it for later to get some FREE Cream Cheese! Thanks to the store manager for pointing the coupon out for me-he knows I'm a big couponer!

Deal Updated-Sorrento & Rachael Ray

Wanted to let you guys know that I stopped by Publix tonight and found the Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella Ball on sale 2/$6…so Kerry’s deal is even better right now:

Buy 2 Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella Cheese ($3 each)
Buy Rachael Ray Magazine $3.99
Use two $1/1 Sorrento MQ’s from 11-15-09 SS or $1/1 Mozzarella Blinkie
Use two $1/1 Sorrento Publix Q’s from Winter Savings Booklet
Use $3.75 off Rachel Ray Magazinewyb 2 Select Cheeses Publix Q from Winter Savings
Use $3.75 off Rachel Ray Magazine wyb 2 Select Cheeses MQ from 11/15 SS
TOTAL = 2 packages of Mozzarella & a Rachael Ray Magazine FREE (+ overage if you store allows!)

Remember I am in metro Atlanta so I can’t guarantee that this will be the price everywhere but wanted to let you all know! By the way I spent forever looking for a Rachael Ray magazine only to find they are only at the registers…just in case you are searching too :D

Thanks I Heart Publix!

No comments: