CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun Gift Idea!!

Free Personalized Wall Calender

Posted: 14 Nov 2009 06:18 AM PST

PhotoWallCalEvery year we make a cute calender for Matt’s parents. We found a way to make a personalized calender by uploading your own photos (12) by clicking here. We uploaded 12 cute photos of the family, and got to edit the months and style of the calender. It was so much fun to make this. Click here to make yours for FREE! I only had to pay $5.67 in shipping.

Thanks A Thrifty Mom!

Target also has ones in the $1 spot-you put your own pictures in it! But this isn't that much more by the time you pay to print pictures & you can edit this one & do different styles! They are really fun to make! I made 1 one year for my dad for Christmas & announced I was pregnant again (for the month I was due I had a picture of my son wearing a shirt that said "I'm the Big Brother"-but these are great to put family's bdays on too-I think they make great gifts!!

No comments: