CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

I received this in an email today & this is an odd post as I know this is a very controversial topic but if you are contemplating getting the swine flu vaccine you may be interested in watching these videos-the 2 min video is great-u do have to put your email address in to access it.
Thanks Shannon!


Here are some past posts I found on a blog about the swine flu vaccine....
**Research over and over!! I have been torn about my 5 yr old daughter with asthma getting this vaccine. I asked for God to give me a sign on whether or not to get my child the vaccine and the next day our sales rep came into my work and said his 11 year old nephew had the h1n1 vaccine and a week later started complaining he had a headache few hours later he went into a terrible seizure now this poor child has been in the hospital ever since and had severe seizures one after the other. After testing and x-rays they can't seem to find out why this is happening??? Things that make you go hummm? Now you tell me this child has never had any health problems or seizures
What is in the vaccine that could make you have neurological problems maybe the preservative thermisol(mercury) and I wonder what else.
my mom had her swine flu shot in 1975 in october by febuary 14 1976 she never walked again..due to side affect of gullian barre..i choose never to take the shot..
My sister is 24 years old and diabetic so she is in the high risk group and got the H1N1 vaccine as well as the seasonal flu vaccine, 6 days after recieving the vaccines she started getting stomache pains and diarrhea, which turned into bloody diarrhea and then completely bloody. We are not 100% sure yet, but she has seen two gastrontogists and it seems like she had developed Crohns Disease, an auto immune disorder. I don't believe that this is a coincidence.
Official FDA website with list of ingredients (that they are at least willing to share with us). I spent about 30 minutes reading from several websites each individual ingredient and stopped after my mouth got numb from being wide open and saying WOW over and over. See for yourself....
sad video about seasonal flu vaccine-
18 reasons not to get the vaccine-
http://www.lewrockwell.com/sardi/sardi119.html

No comments: