CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Winn-Dixie

I was in Winn-Dixie tonite (the one on US1 near Checker's)....they also have their DVD's 50% off too! The cartoons ones they had-were Clifford, Wiggles & Koala Brothers for $2.50 & lots of Barney for $5. I was also in the Bakery Section (of course getting a cookie for the kids) & they had tons of stuff marked down-I know Wal-Mart does it too (has a cart in the back of the store near the yogurt), but she said she does it every day-the times varies-but there were a dozen doughnuts for $1.99, Happy Bday Cookie cake for $1.99-LOTS of things-their cart is in the corner in the bakery & the doughnuts sit up top on the counter! She said if it has today's date on it, it is always marked down. I've never noticed it at Publix before but I will be sure to ask when I go this week!

I would guess this DVD sale is at a lot of stores-so I would check it out if you live in Jax-they are up front right when you walk in-I had to move stuff to get to them-so they are kind of hidden! These make great Christmas presents or Birthday gifts!!

No comments: