CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

FYI-The last storytime for the rest of the year was today at the Main Library (not sure on other branches). but mark your calendar for some crafts:

http://www.sjcpls.org/content/winter-crafts-–4–-kids-300-pm

Wednesday, Dec. 2nd @ 3:00 PMThe weather outside may be frightful, but making winter crafts at the library is simply delightful! Snowchildren of all ages are invited to come make and take some original arts and crafts projects sure to impress!

Also some good news is starting in January they will now have 2 different storytimes-yay!

This is a great week for Publix! My bill was $42 & I got it down to $7 & that was only because I had to get fresh fruits & veggies=bag of kale, green beans, apples, bananas & I also got 2 containers of coolwhip (costs .90 for both), prego spaghetti sauce & the Breyer's ice cream (3.50 for 2 cartons)-which is the only dessert my husband practically eats! But I got 6 boxes of Ritz, 2 containers of 32 oz Ricotta Cheese & a Rachel Ray Magazine all for FREE & had .80 in overage for my other groceries!

Check out Southern Savers coupon matchups or Iheartpublix.com so you can save this week too!

No comments: