CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Great inserts today!

What a great paper today for coupons!! I wanted to point out a few & for those who were at my coupon class yesterday some of the ones I talked about:

$1 off Johnson & Johnson (can use it on the bath buddies soaps which will make free)
$1 off Reach Floss (these are .97 at Wal-Mart so free!)
$4 off 2 Rolaids Products (these are 1.85 for 3 pack at Publix so a .30 overage!)-I think these are also cheap at Target-haven't priced at Wal-Mart-but these places usually just mark down the coupon meaning they will only put the coupon in for however much it cost)
$2.50 Electrasol Tabs (these are $3.50 at Walgreens this week & you get a $1 Register Reward-which will make free)
$2 off All detergent (these go BOGO at Food Lion-hopefully soon!)

But I would highly recommend getting more papers this week-it's good to get 2 every week so you can use them with the BOGO deals!

No comments: