CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do the Potty Dance House Party

I haven't been posting since I've been out of town (thanks Lacey for your post!) but hopefully you've been keeping up with the other blogs & finding lots of great deals!! I have lots of things to do from being out of town so I probably won't be posting a lot but wanted to post a few things real quick! If you haven't heard of houseparty.com it is a place to sign up to win to host house parties. I have won twice now & they are a lot of fun! The last one was a Martha Stewart one & I got lots of fun craft things to keep! I just won a Pull-Ups one-I only know a few who are potty training so if you are & want to come then email me & let me know! I haven't set a date yet but it will be in a couple of weeks. But go to their website & register-there are a lot coming up!

No comments: