CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Target/Walgreens!

So went to Target today, practically threw a box of mac & cheese at the clerk (she wouldn't let me use more than 1 manufacturer coupon for it saying it was 1 per customer)-well had 2 kids with me & unless you have a written policy of what Target considers a customer-they are more than happy to hand you the .50! Like I keep saying-pick your cashier! Usually people are just a lot happier at night time! What a day! But toys are 50%-there is a sign that is up that says 30% still-but they are 50% off-there is a lot of clearance food around the store & toys other than in the clearance section-lots of camping stuff/coolers-you just have to walk around each aisle. They will go 75% soon-so if you don't really need anything I'd hold off & then go stock up once it goes that cheap!

As for Walgreens-the sign isn't up for $6 RR at the one on SR16 but they do print! And I contacted Nivea a while back & they mailed me a ton of coupons, 1 for being $1 off ANY Nivea body product-well the travel size moisturizing cream is on sale for .50 so I got .50 in overage! The coupon didn't even beep!

No comments: