CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I went to Big Lots today & they had a lot of food on clearance-they had the sticks with cheese ($1 at the dollar store) for .50, all their Christmas stuff was 75% off-I got a nice huge tin with gourmet popcorn for $1.25! Great snack for my son to bring in for his class that he has to once a month! They didn't even look Christmas! I love Big Lots-they have lots of great stuff that you can't find in a lot of places & it's cheap!

I also went to the Ponce Mall-Sertoma just opened up a book store in there-TONS of books! All $2 or less! So check that out! The mall (not the stores) also opens at 7:30 & is a great place to walk! There were tons of people walking & I found out that if you walk around it 5 times it equals a mile! I think me & the girls may just have to go join the "older" group on some of these really cold mornings!

No comments: