CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Coupon Organization!

Go here to get great coupon organizing tips! I did mine a little differently-I have a zippered binder which I wanted so my coupons wouldn't fall out and I did not want to get a "coupon purse!" My first divider is free, then each store individually since I get rainchecks/coupons from stores...Target, CVS, Walgreens, Food Lion, Winn-Dixie, Wal-Mart, & Publix. And then I alphabetized all my coupons which have been working out great! I use to have a Misc tab but I would forget about the coupons, so this way I can just turn straight to the item. I love it! I also keep my restaurant coupons in it also. But watch this video if you need to know how to start-very helpful for beginners!!

No comments: