CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kashi Pizzas are 50% off at Publix starting tomorrow-and Target has a $1 off coupon here! A lot of Kashi cereals have $1 off coupons on them for the pizzas and I also saw coupons near the Kashi products at Publix last week. So it would make them $1 a pizza! We LOVE these so I am way excited about that deal!! The TGI Friday deal ends tonite but there was a $1 off coupons on the items I got, and I used the publix $2 off from the Toss for Cash Booklet from Publix, and they only costs $3.79 so I got .21 in overage! Whoo hoo! That's the best deal I got at Publix this week! I was dissapointed cuz most things were out of stock but got my rainchecks! But my grocery bill was $30 and after all coupons I spent $9!

I was in Target today and used the cheese coupons for 2 string cheeses and they fixed it in the computer where it takes off .80 automatically instead of a 1.00 so no hassle and free cheese!! If you didn't print them out before you can go here!

And Michael's had there $1 stuff 1/2 off today! They have TONS left! It is over by the Christmas (already??!) and Halloween stuff....scrapbook items, party supplies, toys...

No comments: