CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some deals I found...

I saw in Publix tonight 25% off Patio Furniture...

I also saw at Great Clips that with every haircut you get a $10 off $50 coupon at Old Navy-until 9/24.

And at Firehouse Subs-they have a punch card-and there is double punches on Tuesdays-every medium/large combo purchase you get a double punch...I think it was buy 6 combos-get your 7th free? I could be off on the number but it is at Jacksonville locations (including here!).

Target has marked down their summer stuff. And they have a coupon $1 off 2 Market Pantry Cheeses-I got 2 string cheeses for free! They are .40 each. You can print from home or print at their kiosk in the store. And since July nationwide, Target accepts competitor prices on ads...go here to view the policy.

No comments: