CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Have I went coupon crazy?!


Yes I ordered one of these! I vowed to never get one for many reasons-it is HUGE & it stands out and lets everyone know hello I use coupons!! But I was in Target yesterday and someone was trying to get down the aisle and I had my coupon holder out and went to move the buggy (does anyone else call it that?!) and my coupons fell out!! I have SO many and am not looking forward to reorganizing them all again! The guy helped me pick up 1!! They were all over the place so now I am getting a zippered organizer so it won't happen again! Plus I am now on my 4th coupon organizer since all my others have broke from being stuffed too full so I really don't have a choice! But if you don't have one already I recommend it-you can watch you tube videos how to create one. To do it cheap, buy an organizer, buy some sport cards inserts, and you can make your own charts they try to sell ya. This way is so much more organized and I love organizing so I am excited to get mine all put together! If you ever see me in the store just ask to see mine if you want to learn how to make one! But I know this will save so much more time (which is not something I have a lot of with 3 kids!) not having to dig through all my coupons each time I am in the store when I see something on sale to see if I have a coupon for it!

1 comment:

Goates' Family said...

I don't think your crazy, I have a binder as well. I found a good zip one at target and they have the baseball card holders there as well. They were a better price at target than at Wal-Mart.