CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Got this in an email today! Thanks Judi!!

In response to your blog, Currie's Produce Market is the best in town! They used to have a location on the island but closed it over a year ago. They now just have the two locations north and south of town. They have the best tomatoes in St. Augustine. Another good place to get cheap tomatoes is at the fruit stand at the flea market. You don't even have to walk the market. I just park and walk in right where the fruit/vegetable vendor is.
Hope this helps.
By the way, I am teaching a coupon class that has been going very well. The paper is getting ready to do an article on me and the classes.
I teach the class one to two times a week at Lighthouse Interiors at 304 Anastasia Blvd. or I will go to your church or organization if there is a minimum of 15 people. Below is my flyer if you want to print it. I hope to help other families out there to save like you do with your blog!! (Thanks for all you do!!)

COUPON CLIPPING....

THE ECONOMY MADE ME

DO IT!!

Have you heard the stories of people that save 50% or more on their grocery bill?

Have you said, “That’s too hard”, “I’m not organized enough”, or “I don’t have the time” but now you find yourself needing to save that extra money?

Come learn this SIMPLE method that will have you saving 50% or MORE on your grocery bill. I will give detailed hand outs and share secrets on how to use coupons using on-line resources. You will begin saving money immediately! I will teach you everything you need to know to save 50% each week on most of your grocery, household, and personal expenses. I promise you will re-coop the fee on your first visit to the store! Grab a friend and make it a girl’s night out to benefit your family!

LOCATION: LIGHTHOUSE INTERIORS

304 Anastasia Blvd. OR

Any location you choose

DATE: Call for workshop dates

TIME: 6:30 pm

COST: $15.00

CONTACT: Judi Wampler 904-540-5225

I will also come to your church, place of work, or organization to do a class. You must pre-register to see if requested date is available and so I know how many people are coming.

Thanks...Judi

No comments: