CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Luvs $5 coupon!


UPDATE: You may NOT want to register now! Even though it advertises the $5 coupon, after filling out my info it stated, "$1-off coupon will be sent shortly". I would suggest waiting until tomorrow to sign up, so you're guaranteed the $5 coupon. If you signed up already, then just use a different email account tomorrow when you go sign up. Sorry about the confusion!

Wahoo! The Luvs $5/1 coupon deal I posted about previously is NOW available! This coupon offer wasn't suppose to go live until tomorrow, so I guess they decided start early! Nonetheless, hurry on over here and click on the Luvs Welcome Kit link in the bottom right hand corner. You will then be able to join the Luvs Network and request your very own $5-off coupon! Yay!

Thanks It's Hip 2 Save!

I registered today since I heard they go fast-but I don't know what I will get-I contacted customer service about it saying $1 off instead of $5 so hopefully I'll get the $5 coupon!

No comments: